Monday, July 12, 2010

To Blog or Not Blog...That Has Been the Question

So...this is the my first official blog post! And yes I will be using a lot of these: '.....'. Just hoping my English majoring, very word savvy, always grammatically correct husband won't be reading many of these ; )


My 20 week Dr.'s appointment was today and everything has been progressing as it should. I've heard the heartbeat 3 times now which is always so crazy to hear! I forgot to ask the first time but the second time the heartbeat was in the 170's and this time it was 150 bpm. A bit slower than last time but the Dr said as time progresses the baby's heartbeat will get slower. This time Tennyson got to hear it...he was super excited about hearing his little sister or brother's heart and I was super excited seeing his excitement.  I'm gaining about 2 lbs in between my appointments (every 4 weeks at this point) and we finally have an ultrasound scheduled for next week when we should find out the sex of the baby! Any guesses on what it will be? Will it be a girl? Or another little wild man like this?

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Totally a girl!! and I use more of these ......, than any human should...it's all good in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a proud Mama of this "Blogger", I love being able to click a button and read about your life and thoughts as I miss sitting across the table or on the couch having long conversations, enough about that, as soon I will be :)Love that little "wild man" and that precious little one still in the works. Blog on Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEll, how exciting it is to think of another little Haselden runnig around. I for one can't wait. Yes, I have a thought on what it will be, but I shall not reveal my thoughts. Whatever it will be, I can't wait to hold it wheter it is a "wild man" like Tenn-Tenn whom I love so much or if it is a precious little sweet girl like its mama that I recall holding when she was first born. Either way this Poppy will be the winner. Love you, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious picture. Gave me a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete